terça-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2007

Tears and Rain...


Yesterday the tears invaded my face, they came out of my soul, but they born in the bottom of my disappointments...I cried a lot like the rain that fell outside. Now I realise how I am weak and how fake I am, living with a big smile in my face while my soul cries, this fake smile just hides my true shape. I need get back all the things that I miss so much and that a day made me happy ... I also realise that I need a safe place to rest my mind and soul.. How I wish find some peace, some love, some kind smile and nice eyes looking into mine... I guess it's time to run far, far away because I need find a safe place again, far, far away from all this pain.

It's more than just words, It's just tears and rain.



I wanto to say thanks a 2 of my best friends...Márcia and Marianne. They were with me, on the net, yesterday night, hearing my regrets and supporting me... I love both of you my dear friends =)



And now a great song that Mari sent to bring me up and make me see that life is more...and that God is by my side and He can changes all!!!




Tua Essência

Ziza Fernandes


Se eu pudesse eu tiraria
Essa dor sincera do teu olhar
Se eu pudesse apagaria
As cicatrizes desse teu amar
Se eu pudesse acordaria
O mundo inteiro só pra te escutar
Se eu pudesse despertaria
Tua essência só pra te ver voar
Se eu tivesse o poder
De curar teu coração
Com certeza te daria outro
Se eu tivesse o dom
De apagar os sons
Das pedras que você ouviu, eu faria!
Mas só Deus pode
Deus tudo pode
Não, não desista de acreditar
Só Deus pode, Deus tudo pode
Jamais desista de esperar
Deus tudo pode mudar!




Have a nice day everyone =)

XoXo


Um comentário:

Mari disse...

Amiga é pra essas coisas...!

Eu realmente, nada posso fazer por ti (nem por mim...ashuashuah), mas Deus pode, e Ele, em tempo oportuno, há de realizar a restauração em nossas vidas! Bj!