segunda-feira, 10 de março de 2008

...LiVinG ToDaY As a GiFt...



It's amazing how life works...everyday we wake up and borns a little bit of hope in us... since when it's a raining day and there are a lot of thunders on the weather or in our minds, a small star sparks into us to make us don't give up.
Lately wasn't so easy to feel this little sparks of hope inside me...so many times I said to myself: There's no reason to go on!!! There are no deep feelings to move me and keep me smiling!!! But in few minutes a little thing remember me how blessed I am. I have a great family and a lot of friends to make me happy and hold me when I'm almost falling down because my weakness, I have my job... I'm smart (at least I do my best always) and healthy... so why not move on? I have so many reasons to do my best and change something in this life, for me and for the others...I don't know the reason for life, and I don't know why we are here, why us? The only thing I know is... I'm here now, I'm still breathing and I don't know till when... So I need to do something in the present, to do something now... bringing with me only what is good of my past and don't thinking too much about the future...
Ok...What I want to say is... because our job, commitments, responsibilities, bills, and so on, we have so little time to do things that made us happy...so we have to make life worth now, each day, step by step, and to be honest there's a lot of small things that we can do for it...It's time to live in the present, feeding this little sparks of hope that borns everyday... Do you know what? I'm already doing it for a while and it's very good... please, try to do it you too...Live today as a GiFt!!!

Take care of yourself...
...Smile with eyes and soul for life...
Have a nice week!!!
XoXo
Ana

Nenhum comentário: